Mar 11, 2007

Christmas Gift Exchange


We had dinner at Applebee's before our Christmas Gift Exchange. It was a pretty good experience and the raspberry iced tea was delightful as usual. Joe had something along the lines of "Roast Chicken with Spinach" and I had steak and shrimp just so I could have some mashed potatoes. I may be confused, but the place doesn't have side dishes. It's okay, I got my mashed potatoes and they were delicious. We had a lot of leftovers.


What did I get for Christmas? I got spoiled! Food-related items: Holly gave me a really neat Japanese-style set of dishes, a red ergonomic vegetable peeler (which is amazing) and a Hello Kitty Waffle Maker that makes waffles of four different characters! Four! Emily gave me a Hello Kitty Popcorn Popper that we use nearly every day. My friends are wonderful.


The next day, I made Hello Kitty waffles and eggs for Joe:





Here's a photo of the Hello Kitty Popcorn Maker in action:

No comments: